We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Precious Plastic in the UAE – Dubai

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Melanie Perreault 2 months ago.

Arqam Al Abri arqamalabri

Precious Plastic in the UAE – Dubai

15/05/2018 at 12:51

With a booming population and one of the highest waste per capita in the world, a project like precious plastic is a godsend and very necessary here in the UAE. I’m looking at starting a Precious plastic workshop here in the UAE. I am hoping to fund the project through my own funds but primarily through government funding, prior to securing government funding will need to build a convincing business plan – and am looking with people that can help with the below skills –

Machinery manufacturing
Marketing
Accounting
Business plan

Just to be clear, I’m looking for partners that contribute to this project and help make this happen. I truly believe in teamwork and working with other people in making positive things happen. This will be a company that looks at fighting climate change, by recycling/upcycling plastic from landfills, communities and other sources whilst making a profit to maintain the business and its stakeholders. Happy to discuss shares with partners depending on contribution.

Please feel free to reach me if you have any queries.

thanks
Arqam

4 replies
5 subscribers
0 saved
starter
24/05/2018 at 17:32

Hello Arqam,
since I visited this website a few months ago, the idea of recycling in the UAE hasn’t left my mind. I must inform you though that I am just a creative housewife, that would love to make a change. I have been thinking of having the machines built for my private use but I do not have the space to start a little recycling line at home. So all I wanted to say was that if there is anything you think I could help with, send me a note.
Friendly regards, Tina

starter
03/09/2018 at 21:44

Hello arqamalabri and teedxb
I live in Turkey and work on building the machines as well as the parts of the machines.
the material costs in Turkey are very appropriate and it would be worth buying for you several machines.
you can also visit us in Turkey.
I would be very happy to help you.
if you are interested in purchasing the machines please contact me
by mail: [email protected]

starter
08/09/2018 at 14:21

Hello Arqam, anything new on the recycling front in Dubai? Are you any further with your idea? I’d love to know if anyone is starting a project here…

starter
14/09/2018 at 18:41

Hi!!! I live in Dubai, and I’m interested in helping out. Please contact me.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.