Precious Plastic Library
we migrated most of old wiki/library content into a new system. There is still lots of work to be done but for now it’s good enough https://library.precious-plastic.org/machines/.
– PP Eindhoven machines
– more machines
– Community machines, molds and projects (not visible yet but download the archive instead : https://precious-plastic.org/pp-4.1.tar (see _projects folder)
– tips, tricks, issues, fixes
– machine builder howtos
– additional reference material, direct downloads per machine, 3d preview, etc…
todos (over summer break)
– add more text and data to the howtos, eg: links to CAD parts, BOMs, etc…
– migrate projects
– social feedback
– editor and upload so that others can add or change content
– add remaining v4 & v3 machines
– more reference links to other DIY/maker pages or sources
Thanks to c19, we have now more time to complete the new system which also assists us in daily production and development.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.