We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Precious Plastic Mapping Community

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Charles S Murillo 6 months ago.

Charles S Murillo chazmanian

Precious Plastic Mapping Community

21/12/2018 at 06:34

I’d like to create my own website similar to precious plastic’s community that would be much more basic.

The organization I am forming is called “HouseParty!” where I connect to other open source organizations and communities internationally [like Precious Plastic 🙂 ] to build a toy/prototype version of houses…with plastic as one of the readily available resources!

Wikihouse, PreciousPlastic, Linux, Open Building Institute, and Open Source Ecology, GitHub are some of the organizations I’m interested in. I’d like to setup my database or social media website up first to match/sync up with members of the international community who are interested in forking/syncing/modifying my work for refined critiques. Feedback from the international audience is what I’m after. Currently I’m looking into software such as OpenStreetMap, however any developers who could guide me in the right direction of a reputable tutorial on similar work would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for reading this far!

-Chas

Attachments:
0 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Folks that were just here

Profile picture of Johnny
    Profile picture of Jonathan
    Profile picture of Dave Hakkens
    Profile picture of Frogfall
    Profile picture of Basman Kramer
    Profile picture of Esin
    Profile picture of Rachel Misurac
    Profile picture of Russell Detar
    Profile picture of Chiara
    Profile picture of Menor Plastic
    Profile picture of Ciro