Precious Plastic T-Shirt
To help raise funds for version 3 I was thinking we could design and sell some Precious Plastic t-shirts using a print-on-demand supplier such as https://www.bonfirefunds.com.
Do you think this would work? And what are some cool design ideas we could print?
I like, great Idea! 😀
If avilable, I would buy one!
Some proposals for designs:
-poster collect plastic (bring your clean sorted plastic)
-recycle symbols for PET, HDPE, PVC, LDPE, PP, PS and O
Nice idea! I definitely want one! 😀
Great idea! I’m also in 😀
Okay great!! I’ll work on some designs soon- just got everyone responding to my emails at once ;-P
Where can I get one?
I’m launching t-shirts, hoodies and bags too ! check them out: https://singularmars.teemill.com/collection/precious-plastic/
– Made with 100% certified organic cotton,
– made in a factory powered by renewable energy 🙂
– I already donate monthly to PP Patreon + commissions from the Bazar, but I will share part of the profits I make with these products back to the community
– International delivery to many countries (not all sadly)
– I have only designed them, the fulfillment is done by Teemill
– I take requests and can draw more original designs.. let me know!
@flo-2 your message inspired me to make this one! https://singularmars.teemill.com/product/pp-shredder-men-t-shirt/
thanks @flo-2, yup, I found it. Ok then, I am not much of a designer but if you say it’s ok on a T-shirt which can be also sold, then lets go 🙂 Somehow, I’d love that you guys doing this $$ pickup yourself. We and others would definitively buy those T-shirts in 3 different variants : one for the workshop, one for causal being outside (discrete please) and a neat jacket as well; of course as long it’s looking kinda great too 🙂 thanks
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.