We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Precious Plastic Version 4? 😮

This topic contains 124 replies, has 87 voices, and was last updated by  francis claveau 1 week ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Precious Plastic Version 4? 😮

30/01/2018 at 22:19

You might have been aware that we launched Precious Plastic Version 3 a few months back. Maybe. We made many new things, introduced the bazar, container workspace, a series of art objects, a map for collaboration, more techniques and a way for the community to share their own tutorial videos. Quite a lot. Our main focus for this version was on expanding the platform and making it easier for people to collaborate.

This period is really fun for us. Seeing what the community, you guys do with the information. Always exciting to see if its used the way we intended. But besides observing we also gather feedback, comments, posts, topics we see or improvements we could do. And I can’t help myself, but slowly I think about what a V4 would look like.

So thats where this topic is for. To share your ideas, suggestions,improvements. What would you like Precious Plastic to work on and improve next? Throw it in here! Together we set the course 💪
*Oh and I might look inactive every now and then because i don’t leave a reply but I read all of it. No kidding.

124 replies
41 subscribers
12 saved
17 likes
sort on most likes
starter
04/12/2018 at 11:49

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3223723 Hi , i would like to share this bad made concept that need to be realized and tested.

I hope u can find a reasonable way to produce and commercialize it. (in my dreams).

Was just an exercise, thought to be made in wood (scrap) with roller skate wheels, may it be entirely produced with recycled plastic ? (i think yes).

Does it worth ? (maybe looks like i’m far away from the global market reality :D)

If that may be done, for sure an Hollander Beater (for pulping materials) may be done 😛 (ok this may got too far).

Hope you find this some kind of useful.

Thanks
A

starter
09/12/2018 at 17:50

To get les wrinkles in press products you can use parchment paper

starter
08/02/2019 at 04:29

http://www.ecocoin.com

Would be a great to find a way to introduce the ecocoin In the Precious Plastic Community.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 replies - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.