We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Printable 1:1 scale paper Blueprint Needed.

Zachary Miller renaissance

Printable 1:1 scale paper Blueprint Needed.

08/12/2017 at 02:40

Hello there. Trying to figure out a way that i can print out the plans for the shredder on paper so that i can cutout all the parts. Does anyone have a copy they can send me or know of a way to do this. Or can walk me through the process. I can hand draw the plans out but i have know radius to work with what not. Basically need 1:1 scale engineer Blueprints.

* I have access to Free-cad.
* I have a document printer.
* I have hand tools.

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
08/12/2017 at 13:51

Have you seen the plans in the download kit? You should just be able to print them at 1:1.

starter
11/12/2017 at 17:16

HEy there Andyn. Yes I have seen the downloads kit. I also have been threw every file. Iam still having trouble printing it out on paper. Do you know how to do it? My ultimate goal with printing it out is so that i can glue the paper to a piece of metal and then cut it out by hand.

warrior
11/12/2017 at 21:25

@renaissance

If you can open the .dxf files it’s easier. The .pdfs have the measurements but are not so easy to scale.

I’ve created a new thread and uploaded a .pdf with full size templates, see here

starter
12/12/2017 at 04:49

ok i will try to find a program to open the dxf. will update.

warrior
12/12/2017 at 10:54

@renaissance I’ve already converted the .dxf to full size .pdfs that you can print, see this thread

starter
14/12/2017 at 06:10

Thank you so much worked great.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪