We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Read before you help

This topic contains 79 replies, has 68 voices, and was last updated by  Daisy Williamson 4 years ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Read before you help

26/09/2015 at 19:35

Hi there, Thrilled to see you want to help us pushing our projects forward. We use this part of the community to post challenges where we directly need your help for our projects. It can be anything, some feedback, a logo, web development, test users, suggestions, really anything. We’re just getting started and are still figuring it all out. Stay tuned!

79 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Read before you help

starter
05/09/2016 at 16:14

The members map is great, but how do we get ourselves on it? Is there a self-help option, or do we need to send the address to Dave? It might have been added already??
Pieter

new
25/09/2016 at 18:55

hey dave,

from maldives, plastic is the main problems and also waste management, can you visit here to start your project.

new
03/10/2016 at 22:10

Hi Dave,

I´m from Panamá and need the page or direction to buy de laser parts to shredding machine.

Please a need only that to construccion my home made machine.

best regards

starter
13/10/2016 at 21:40

Hey Dave!

David from Chicago, Illinois, USA. I have a lot of woodworking tools but wood chunks are expensive, this is perfect! Thank you for putting the time and energy into this, I’m working on a design for a plastic plate/sheet maker. My being from America, it is a little bit more difficult for me to design using the metric system. But this is important. I will start my own thread as soon as I start to get to prototyping.

Keep up the good work!
Dave

starter
28/10/2016 at 19:38

This is the business man from Indonesia:

new
29/10/2016 at 03:11

salam kenal mas,,, dari indonesia mas? udah bikin mesinnya belum? domisili dimna?

starter
05/11/2016 at 06:14

Hi everyone im Jose from El Salvador my suggestions or ideas are simply. We can use some machine to take off the etiquete from the plastic bottle something like that to get a 100 % pure plastic in the next steps.

starter
06/11/2016 at 01:32

Hi guys, I love this. Just found this today. SUPER excited

starter
19/11/2016 at 14:00

Hi Simon, I live right at the bottom of Cornwall and am interested in setting up a little cottage industry using these machines, so far the map only shows one couple in Woolwich London doing this, I do not know where you are based but I would like to join forces with other interested people my facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/gardengoddess if you wish to get in contact, regards Ann

new
20/11/2016 at 01:31

do you ting for heart rate sensor.
for me that is the first time to my live how are I now.that idea have on smart watch, but why the phone haven’t this technology?

starter
22/11/2016 at 09:25

I need help to built the plastic shredder.

starter
28/12/2016 at 22:28

Hello, today i have make the shredder reddy !
see the pictures.

You can also look at Facebook bij Morren Trading, there are also picture’s and a movie.

Hoi, vandaag de shredder in elkaar gezet.
Moet zeggen zo in eerste instantie ziet het er veel belovend uit. Nu wachten op de aandrijving en we kunnen gaan testen !

mvg Albert Morren

Attachments:

starter
28/12/2016 at 22:34

wich help do you need ?

regards Albert Morren

starter
28/12/2016 at 22:40

Hello,

I have also made a little movie from the shredder.
you can see the movie on https://www.facebook.com/MorrenTrading/

Regards Albert Morren

Attachments:

new
03/01/2017 at 07:01

@mariaclarali estamos trabajando en un proyecto en Bogotá Colombia. Nos gustaría ponernos en contacto. Mi correo: [email protected]

starter
17/01/2017 at 10:46

Hello everyone, some of you can help me on that drill type should I use?
I would like to have information on the length and diameter of this tip.
Thanks
PAOLO

Attachments:

warrior
17/01/2017 at 11:10

@paulmi 26 mm diameter
600 mm length

starter
17/01/2017 at 14:52

Thanks

helper
18/01/2017 at 14:01

Hi, this is great. I am an artist living in Scotland and I’m hoping to begin research towards a creative project using recycled (possibly agricultural) plastic in conjunction with our work with a local archaeology project. I’ve applied for funding to experiment later this year at a local workshop, using the advice and tutorials from this site, so I’ll keep you up to date with my progress (if I make any). Just out of interest, does anyone know if recyclable plastics are or have been used in 3-d printing? Would be great to know if anyone is trialling this. Cheers!

Viewing 19 replies - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘Read before you help’ is closed to new replies.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪