We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Ready to build in Bali

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Максим Сухомлин 3 years ago.

Luca de coney lucadc

Ready to build in Bali

05/05/2016 at 15:54

Hi all i would love to start building these machines as soon as possible and am looking for a community or some pepz to join the fun! Am located in seminyak Bali, please reply to this if you have the thoughts?

7 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Ready to build in Bali

helper
21/06/2016 at 07:15

Hi,
I live in Australia, northcoast. We are in the process of making the machines and would love to connect with you in Bali. I am putting together an education program to run through the Pacific (fingers crossed) and want to get machines to as many places as possible.
You can email me on [email protected] if you like.

starter
16/12/2016 at 12:04

Hi.. still there? I’m in Indonesia too and we have whatsapp group for precious plastic maker (and maker wanna be like me). Some of the member live in Bali. Feel free to contact me through my mobile number 081806392209.

starter
14/01/2017 at 14:24

Hello! I one of activists of the movement on recycling on the island of Bali Island. At the moment we would like to show to local population as it is possible to utilize plastic which has filled all island. Step by step and your car will be the first sample. We would like to send 2-3 cars to the island – tell how many it will cost for us? We are ready to transfer money, but we will be needs the full instruction for assembly and if it is possible to send one car to Russia and to come to show as all this works (we will pay the ticket). We have 40 days for start project.

From Russia with love!

warrior
14/01/2017 at 22:57

@shtirmuz which “car” are you talking about?
Am i missing something here?

warrior
14/01/2017 at 23:01

@shtirmuz where is this movement in Bali? Can i get your contact no or email id to discuss this further?

new
15/01/2017 at 05:05

We are travelling to Lakey Peak, Sumbawa next week to start work with a local team there. We have a company from Jakarta working with us. Look forward to sharing information.

starter
16/01/2017 at 13:17

2 sharma-sagar
car – machine for recycling plastic
Yes, i have mail [email protected] or Whats’up +79032871074

2 millenniumkidsinc

I travel on period (22-28.02 up to 14-19.03) from Moscow, if you want add me in facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000504418119

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪