We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Schredder Machine Building

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cosmo 1 week ago.

Felipe felipeolivares

Schredder Machine Building

19/06/2019 at 16:29

Hi Everybody!
I’d like to know if anybody knows how many m2 do I need of each steel to create the Shredder.
I saw in the instructions that I need 3mm, 5mm and 6mm. But I don’t know exactly how big should be the pieces of steel in order to buy it and take it to cut.

Many thanks in advance!!

Felipe

4 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
new
07/08/2019 at 19:46

Hi Felipe,
I´m start working with the same project and I will pass all this info into the CAD program, I will confirm exactly the minimum cm2 that we will need to find… in fact that we need to find 🙂

Question,
In Mexico in more commun to find steel thickness in inches … 1/8″, 1/4″ and 3/16″… for that particular unit measurement I will adjust the design, in your country is the same or you can find easy the steel thickness in millimeters 3, 5, and 6?

Regards … Javier

warrior
07/08/2019 at 20:07

@squivel
There is a thread and CAD files for the shredder converted to inch units. Probably want to work your way backwards through the thread (also search for others) to get the latest updates. https://davehakkens.nl/community/forums/topic/shredder-converted-to-imperial-system-inches/page/3/

new
07/08/2019 at 20:54

@s2019, Thank you very much … with this I just one to create a different cutting combination. Best Regards

new
13/08/2019 at 19:37

Hi. I and some friends are trying to realize the shredder machine. But I think the details rapresented in the overview designs are not enough. What do you thik about? Have someone of you realize it? Have someone of you more deatils about it? Let me know please. Thank you.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.