We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Semana i

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Hakkens 3 years ago.

Andrea Piñón nompi

Semana i

04/05/2016 at 00:37

Hello, @davehakkens!
I recently came across with your project on Facebook and thought it would be a great idea to implement it in my university.
I study Industrial Design at Tecnológico de Monterrey campus Chihuahua (México).

In an attempt to give the students more practical ways of learning and spaces to be creative and innovate, the school came up with what we call “Semana i”, or in English ” Week i”, . During this week classes are replaced with conferences and multi-disciplinary workshops in a whole variety of areas, from reading circles, mural painting, gastronomical experiences to medical prototypes, concrete boats and electric toy carts construction, to mention some.

This week takes place during september (26-30), but planning has been going on since February. Last week I proposed Precious Plastic as an activity to the organizing committee, and they all loved the idea! The thing is, (obviously) every activity needs an instructor or an expert in the field, so as we were analyzing the possibilities, we thought who could be better than yourself, the creator of the whole idea. Do you think that could be possible??? 👀 Visiting the school for the week to guide us through the construction of the machines and teach us about plastic and everything you know about this? I think it would be a much more successful and cool activity if we could have you with us! Of course you would be our special guest. I hope you can consider the offer!

If you have any doubts or comments, please do not hesitate to send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Hope you are having a great day!

Regards,
Andrea Piñón

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on date

In reply to: Semana i

warrior
10/05/2016 at 08:06

Hi Andrea, sounds fun! But indeed traveling Asia until October so not able to come myself. Maybe another time in the future.. Good luck!

In reply to: Semana i

helper
05/05/2016 at 01:41

Hi @nompi Andrea, My understanding is Dave is travelling through Asia at the moment & the internet can be sketchy in some parts.

Love what you are doing, I wish you all the best 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪