We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Send Dave on Ellen's Show

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eric Jon Oler 3 years ago.

Sagar Sharma sharma-sagar

Send Dave on Ellen's Show

10/02/2017 at 14:00

So for those of you who dont know Ellen Degeneres is a popular comedian who has her own talk show called “Ellen”. She is also works for raising awareness about social causes like climate change etc. She has requested viewers around the world to suggest people who she should call on her show, people who are kind and incredible and working for a social cause. it think it would be great for Precious Plastic if we all nominate Dave. He fits all their requirement and would be perfect to represent the community and thereby get more and more people to recycle.
I’ve already nominated Dave by filling a simple form on Ellen’s website. I urge you to it too here and if we are able to get more people to do so maybe Ellen would call Dave to be on her show. Why are you waiting? JUST DO IT!!!

P.S. All the details asked are simple like Dave fb url, twitter handle etc, the only thing missing is contact number, just type 0000000000000000 and it will accept. Same for street address.

P.P.S Dave is 29 years old and lives in Helmond, Netherlands

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
warrior
11/02/2017 at 13:40

@davehakkens @mattia-io

helper
09/03/2017 at 18:17

I can’t find Dave’s email anywhere, could you help me?

helper
09/03/2017 at 18:36

Woo! I did it!

helper
09/03/2017 at 18:37

whoops, never mind, found it. https://davehakkens.nl/about/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪