We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Shredder (95% completed) for sale in Cambodia/Asia

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ra 2 years ago.

Daniel denyo1986

Shredder (95% completed) for sale in Cambodia/Asia

27/12/2018 at 06:08

Hello,

I am selling our almost-finished shredder (or parts like the shredding unit) to anyone that is interested and would like to continue the good work being done here.

Unfortunately we have decided to not further pursue our project in Cambodia and I currently dont have a solution for our shredder yet. I have uploaded some photos of the machine here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6s3ieeicflm35ou/AAB_tMKJnqWA-yHD_oGRvVM2a?dl=0

We bought a strong, 2 HP three-phase engine and a gearbox that has two gears with opposite directions (good if the shredder gets clogged).

All is mounted on a steel frame, including electronics and an emergency stop switch.

Work that still needs to be done:

– Mechanical work (alignment of all parts so that there is no friction and it runs smoothly)

– maybe build a bigger hopper

– SHRED SOME PLASTIC 🙂

If anyone is interested, please let me know.The stainless steel part for the shredding unit were really hard to get (we had to go to Thailand) and cost around 400 USD. We would also just sell those parts if someone is just interested in the shredding unit.

Please get in touch if you have any questions. Best via email ([email protected])

Best regards,

Daniel

1 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on date
helper
28/12/2018 at 10:54

100% shredder would be much more worth . try to finish it. 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪