We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Shredder box Assembly Guide

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Istvan – Precious Plastic Romania 1 year ago.

mark plastikfantastik

Shredder box Assembly Guide

18/04/2018 at 11:17

Hi All
I have been busy putting a guide together for the assembly of the shredder box ( box only). I would like everyone to help by giving me feedback and input to whatever I have missed so that I can update it and we can make this the Ultimate guide for everyone.
just click on the link below
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8lq1fuqj6kwmt0/Shredder%20Machine%20guide%201st%20draft.pdf?dl=0
If you have any trouble just pm me

4 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
18/04/2018 at 21:15

wauw! Good work @plastikfantastik nice to see it in pictures 😀

warrior
18/04/2018 at 22:20

Awesome work @plastikfantastik I linked it to the french PP community through discord ( https://discord.gg/4wrjX *pioup pioup french people* ) and we’ll be participating in that !
Once complete we’ll also translate it in french if ok with you;
Cheers!!

Nick

dedicated
19/04/2018 at 08:44

@davehakkens @imuh thanks and would love to see it translated into every language on the planet, that way its more accessible and can be shared.
Looking forward to what becomes of it!!

helper
20/08/2018 at 22:26

Hi there

The blades and spacers i received don’t fit onto the hex-bar.
There is no wiggle room, even with manual pressure the blades barely get on the start of the bar. I’ve used a tool for polishing the contact surface where the bar meets the blade, even like that the blade is simply stuck. Any tips on how to get them on?

I’m worried if i use a hammer that force might bend the blades.

The guy i got the parts from tells me that he made them after the specs.
🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪