We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Shredder kit

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  James Binnie 1 year ago.

jeanmi jeanmi

Shredder kit

27/11/2017 at 16:58

Hello everyone I come to you to tell you that I found someone who could make a two metal mixed Shredder kit for the price

170 € I fought for him to go down the price but he announced me that he had done the maximum

At the price of 170 € must be added delivery by carrier

Sincerely to all

Jeanmi

Bonjour à tous Je viens vers vous pour vous dire que j’ai trouvé quelqu’un qui pourrait faire un kit Shredder mixte deux métal pour le prix
170 € je me suis battu pour qu’il descende le prix mais il m’a annoncé qu’il avait fait le maximum

Au prix de 170 € il faut rajouter la livraison par transporteur
Amicalement à tous
Jeanmi

7 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Shredder kit

starter
27/11/2017 at 17:33

That’s awesome. Metal is very expensive in the UK, i have a friend cutting the parts right now, but that’s costing me £170 and he is doing the cutting for free!

Chris.

helper
28/11/2017 at 03:13

it’s great to have the free cutting which is expensive it is the laser
the material is mostly VAT
friendship

warrior
30/11/2017 at 23:24

Thanks for the Heads up @jeanmi
I encourage you to ask your friend to create an account on our Precious Plastic Bazar and sell the shredders there. Another option would be that you create the account yourself and resell the shredders 😉

https://bazar.preciousplastic.com/?category=machines

new
30/11/2017 at 23:32

I would be interested in one.
Could you send me details?
acrobaat # gmail.com
greetings,
Hugo

helper
03/12/2017 at 09:29

Hello Hugo sorry I did not see the message I thought I had a follow-up but I do not understand why I do not receive an alert
, about the kit is the same as on the plane of Precious Plastic I see that you are interested in this kit at the price of € 170 without the delivery that must be added the advertised price is for 10 kit that I was able to negotiate at this price I do not know if he could hold this price for a single kit I can always inquire for the price of a single kit if you are interested please let me know
Sincerely
Jeanmi

helper
05/12/2017 at 12:49

hi! will send to spain? can you send to me some information about that?
Thanks in advance
[email protected]

new
13/12/2017 at 16:42

I am also curious about this kit. Do you have a link we can visit to see exactly what it is he has made? Would he be willing to ship to North America?

Merci,
James

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.