[Shredder] Version 1.0
This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year ago.
edit 25.10.2018: Changed the topic name 🙂
So I’ve got the PP virus…
I got the lasercutted parts and now i have some holiday and started to build the shredder. And while assembly i have this problem:
looks like your bottom plate is missing
a few weeks ago I was able to work on the first problem. I solved it with some washers on the sides. It was quite a task to get everything aligned till it ran smoothly.
You see the machine – it was an table saw for wood.
Now I made the first tests in shreddering. Its okay, but I have to work on many issues:
1.: new axle (mine got a little bit to small regarding the diameter on one side)
3.: bigger transmission ratio (I got an old transmission but I don’t know which gear I have to get to adapt to that one (pictures will follow) or I make another step of a V-band)
4.: the condensator of this electrical engine is somehow broken – have to get a new one or new motor.
Exciting stuff – keeps me going 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.