We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

SHREDDER WHOLE SIZE AND HOLE MEASUREMENTS

Fabrizio Forte fabirihotmail-com

SHREDDER WHOLE SIZE AND HOLE MEASUREMENTS

27/02/2018 at 21:40

Hi All, I can’t find a shredder draw with the size between holes, diameter and size of the plates. I find the 1:1 print but I, would like to have a technical sheet, so I could built the frame until I have the shredder.
Sorry if I don’t explain it, very well.

5 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
dedicated
27/02/2018 at 22:30

You can download Freecad and open the laserfiles (*.dxf). With the measuring tool you can get all the measurements. Tell me if you have any problems.

hero
27/02/2018 at 22:35

Hello @fabirihotmail-com
I’m not 100% sure I understand your request, but if you want to build the frame without having the shredder then I believe the measurements attached will help you.

Also, the bottom plates of the shredder do not have any holes, you will have to drill them yourself. I honestly recommend you to wait until you have the shredder and the motor because depending on those 2 items (specially the motor), your frame design might change considerably to keep the center of gravity well distributed along the frame.

Attachments:
hero
27/02/2018 at 22:36

Attachments:
dedicated
27/02/2018 at 23:06

@Olivier The shredder 2.1 has 2 holes each side to avoid the lateral subframe. I will wait the shredder and will built the custom frame, thank you.

hero
28/02/2018 at 17:51

You’re welcome

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪