Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Slogan

This topic contains 67 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Mikey Abramson 3 weeks ago.

YakimVachev yakimvachev

Slogan

02/02/2014 at 18:39

Three words are key here: Technology, Personal, Communication. Technology must give security when is using. Must be hardware proven no matter the type of the modules. Must be durable, and feel well in the hand. This is device for people – must be comfortable to use by YOU, in the way YOU want it. That’s make it personal – create for the needs of the buyer. Why communication – simple, because this is the purpose of device (to be connected). So, my proposal for slogan is:Inspired by you. Created for you. orThis is you.Thanks for your time.

new
07/06/2014 at 12:42

That’s a very good slogan you’ve got!! Love the simplicity of the second one too :))

Toggle replies
08/06/2014 at 11:15

agreed this is an excellent slogan, imo even better than “a phone worth keeping”

Toggle replies
starter
08/06/2014 at 14:21

Sorry but i dont agree, a phone worth keeping is the slogan and i dont know why do u guys want to change it

Toggle replies
08/06/2014 at 15:18

Digassmen wrote: Sorry but i dont agree, a phone worth keeping is the slogan and i dont know why do u guys want to change it i guess its just a matter of opinion

Toggle replies
starter
09/06/2014 at 00:09

nammyxo wrote: i guess its just a matter of opinion im just saying that if dave created, he wants it to be like that and also Inspired by you. Created for you. orThis is you.aren’t imaginative, creative, original, the person who put this words together didnt have any effort thinking on this titles, while dave must have thought on this slogan for weeks, even monthsjust saying guysHis creation, His rules

Toggle replies
new
01/10/2017 at 08:36

Impressive and unique., I could have found you before and get some perfect suggestions of my business slogan and brand name to use. Though, I already have some slogan and other naming ideas which I got from this source http://eatmywords.com/services/consulting/.

Toggle replies
new
02/02/2018 at 14:06

Slogan and taglines, I am also encouraged to use that idea for my business, and in fact I have this source http://eatmywords.com/about/ to make that business management I need possible.

Toggle replies
Viewing 7 replies - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.