We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

solar block :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Djenne 5 years ago.

dreeds dreeds

solar block :)

20/04/2014 at 06:55

As far as i know..most smartphone nowdays are ” lacking of power”.Batteries which are provided didn’t last that much for an “active user”.So my idea here,instead of making front camera as priority, why dont we add solar blok as a choice for power backup?? Or to get bigger mAh battery for phoneblok perhaps? ๐Ÿ™‚

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: solar block :)

20/04/2014 at 15:24

i think there should be solar block and a dynamo block.With the dynamo block the can easily charge their cell with their movement.

20/04/2014 at 15:52

SHehan. That dynamo can be part of blok accessories ๐Ÿ™‚

25/04/2014 at 13:17

Have you guys seen the flappypad if you look closely you can see the solution to your solar blok have a blok with a hinge that is connected to a soler pannel were you can flap the soler cell to cover the screen then flap open it to acess the screen if you want you may add a qwerty keyboard and make it a double feature solar and keyboard at the same time

25/04/2014 at 16:57

It has been discussed many times over already. Just search the fรณrum for 5 minutes and you will find plenty of threads about this very same subject.

29/04/2014 at 05:14

I doubt a useful solar block can be invented in the near future at that size. Current solar chargers are twice the size of an iPhone and charge the phone in 6-7 hours. Furthermore, even if you had a smaller block for constant charging, this would degrade your Li-ion battery very quickly under the constant stress of charging. Also, in order for it to be sustainable you would need to have your phone under light all the time, meaning it is useless for when you carry your phone around, which is most of the time.

08/05/2014 at 22:27

I think a solar panel block will be a bit waste of block space: what might be a better idea is a solar panel phone cover, coming with a tiny connector block to connect it to your phone. however, ezzavvos is right: current solar panels aren’t efficient enough to make this useful, but in the future it might come in handy

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.