We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

sony

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kindred 5 years ago.

bassel bassel

sony

10/09/2014 at 21:28

For cameras and water, dust resistant also for gaming.

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: sony

new
10/09/2014 at 21:31

bassel wrote: For cameras and water, dust resistant also for gaming. Thank you for submiting! Forwarding to team,Team PhonebloksNikola

new
12/09/2014 at 21:32

Water and dust resistant would be a great addition!

14/09/2014 at 13:51

I contacted sony and that is how they replied

14/09/2014 at 14:08

The waiting begins….

17/09/2014 at 09:13

Thank you for contacting Sony Xperia™ Online Support.We apologize for the delay in response. In regard to your inquiry, we appreciate your interest and enthusiasm regarding Sony™ Mobile products.Your ideas are important to us, and as such, I advise that you submit them to our Developer Team for review.You can reach them here: [email protected] .As part of Sony Mobile’s commitment to excellent customer service, we offer a wide variety of mobile products to suit your lifestyle. If you require more information, or have any other questions, please visit http://www.sonymobile.com or call us at 1-866-766-9374.This was another email I received from sony.

new
17/09/2014 at 16:17

bassel wrote: Thank you for contacting Sony Xperia™ Online Support.We apologize for the delay in response. In regard to your inquiry, we appreciate your interest and enthusiasm regarding Sony™ Mobile products.Your ideas are important to us, and as such, I advise that you submit them to our Developer Team for review.You can reach them here: [email protected] .As part of Sony Mobile’s commitment to excellent customer service, we offer a wide variety of mobile products to suit your lifestyle. If you require more information, or have any other questions, please visit http://www.sonymobile.com or call us at 1-866-766-9374.This was another email I received from sony. Submit the idea to the Developer Team. 🙂

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪