We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Sound position

Digassmen digassmen

Sound position

24/08/2014 at 17:57

Well, i’ve experienced a lot of phones and a lot op tablets and one thing i dont like in their sound hardware is that its position is not very good, for example in the ipad the sound comes from the bottom of it and for the sound to come to us we have to like a shell shape with the hand for it to come to us, same as in smartphones that have the sound comming from the backSo i thought in a kind of bloks that could do a 360 degrees so, for the preference of the user, he can put the sound to himself, both back and forward sides so everybody can hear it or just to the back so u dont have a music directly to uWhat do u think?(the images are with a camera and buttons, etc just to look more like a phone)

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Sound position

28/08/2014 at 08:27

Great idea, Digassmen! And thanks for the awesome visual! 🙂

starter
28/08/2014 at 15:04

Sennheiser wrote: Great idea, Digassmen! And thanks for the awesome visual! 🙂 You welcome, I thought that with the draw people would understand better

starter
16/10/2014 at 09:47

I agree with Sennheiser! Great idea Digassmen! 🙂

12/03/2015 at 21:29

Very good idea! The speaker orientation could be controlled with the software also. If used in stereo, a gyroscope/accelerometer situation could verify the orientation of the phone and accurately replay the audio. This could also be handled in a settings screen where the preferences can be fine tuned for the user’s needs (i.e. speakers firing forward in portrait orientation, but firing backwards in landscape).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪