We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Space Requirements

Todd Decker ptdecker

Space Requirements

26/02/2017 at 20:12

We are thinking about installing a set of machines at http://scrapskc.org which is a creative reuse center.

How much square footage of floor space should be allocated to a set of completed machines? Space requirements are hard to tell from the online images.

P. Todd

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on date

In reply to: Space Requirements

dedicated
25/08/2017 at 11:51

@ptdecker @gadewaal,
For the container project, we build a full work space in a 40ft (12m) by 7ft (2.5m) container.
This fits easily. Be aware that if you collect a nice amount of plastic, the sorting and storing of the unshredded materials take up the most space.

new
09/04/2020 at 10:31

Yeah, you know, I have the same question as you . Have you received here any responses? Thanks,

14/03/2020 at 09:32

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum. temple run 2

new
22/01/2019 at 13:18

There is four version of this game when you have to start to play mahjong game tutorial game then you can follow that the importance of this game it is the best series game ever when you can start to play this game.

new
25/08/2017 at 13:01

Cool, thanks so much, we are getting 30m2 so should be sufficient for machines and storage.

new
25/08/2017 at 09:43

I have the same question as you P. Todd. Have you received any responses?
Thanks
Gerrit

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪