We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Spam / Scam Bots

This topic contains 90 replies, has 55 voices, and was last updated by  Getthip Hannarong 1 month ago.

Jegor jegor-m

Spam / Scam Bots

07/11/2017 at 13:26

Dear all!

Please be aware of ongoing spam / scam attacks.

If you get a suspicious message, please message the Moderators ( @xxxolivierxxx ; @flo-2; @jegor-m; @donald) and we will take care of the account sending those.

You can also post here the link to the spammer’s account.

—-
We have been informed about a number of Suvo Sarkar accounts and spam messages. Please also report to us a message if you see him here.
Other spam users:
Hamid Coulibaly @coulibsulaim

90 replies
6 subscribers
1 saved
3 likes
sort on date

In reply to: Spam / Scam Bots

helper
29/11/2017 at 14:50

I receive a lot of inbox from suvo sarka from 2 different profils.

For a business bank bla bla bla.

You too ?

new
29/11/2017 at 13:21

Same here, twice already.

warrior
29/11/2017 at 13:14

I got the same message, and the previous one too.

starter
29/11/2017 at 10:33

Same!

starter
07/11/2017 at 14:23

Same :/

Attachments:

warrior
07/11/2017 at 14:19

same here

warrior
07/11/2017 at 13:35

Yes, I just got exactly the same message.

starter
21/06/2019 at 03:57

Hi  team,

Just got a SCAM mail from someone in TOGO as below. Please take note.

Cheers,
Kate

Attachments:

starter
27/04/2019 at 07:26

Here’s a weight loss ad in the Precious Plastic suggestions forum: https://davehakkens.nl/community/forums/topic/take-to-lose-stomach-fat-fast-and/

warrior
13/04/2019 at 01:20

Thanks for the heads up @djgonzalez
Bot deleted

new
13/04/2019 at 01:01

Hi eveeyone!

Just received this. Seems sketchy, never spoken to this person before.

Just wanted to share and see if anyone received this one too!

Attachments:

new
10/04/2019 at 00:08

wat? the PP mod has no access to IP addresses, tsss. I guess the forum is not even hosted on a proper server, that would explain this lame speed, lol 🙂

new
09/04/2019 at 23:31

@xxxolivierxxx, https://davehakkens.nl/community/members/georgegeorge/ . can you give me ‘her’ IP address ? evtl. i can figure something 🙂

new
28/03/2019 at 21:54

or die from dicker cancer 😉
2 other ways to get rid of them are : 1. respond and talk them into til they drive mad and block your domain in their list. can take a while but it’s efficient if it’s always the same bot 2. figure why they target you : ie: make sure the site doesn’t expose any tech signatures (buddy press).

warrior
27/03/2019 at 17:09

Thanks for the heads-up @andyn
I assume one of the other mods already deleted the account since I can’t find it anymore

Regards

dedicated
10/02/2018 at 17:37

BE AWARE FROM THIS USER, PLEASE BAN FROM THE FORUM

new
13/12/2017 at 20:37

I have had something from this person as well saying that a family member has died and they want to share the money with me

new
13/12/2017 at 14:24

Ok, so does anyone know how to correctly report this spam user? I don’t want to report the whole email, which is from [email protected], as a spam email address to Google, as it’s not them that’s the problem – it’s [email protected]! Can’t seem to figure out how to report THAT though? Don’t know how to do this without falsely implying the community email is spam :/

new
13/12/2017 at 14:12

Yep. Same here. Got all excited to get an email through this site’s mailing client, but figured it looked suspicious and some Googling brought me here… Where all the legit messages at? 😀

Attachments:

warrior
08/12/2017 at 18:58

@dzhulia23 There is this: https://www.rescam.org/ You can forward scam emails to [email protected] I don’t know if it actually does any good though.

starter
08/12/2017 at 18:10

@jegor-m I think someone already delete hem, I can found hes nickname or email in my gmail? It show there some messeges, but I can not open anymore.

warrior
08/12/2017 at 11:19

@keruto
@yvapuru

It would be nice if you could also add the new Suvo Sarkar nickname / account name in your comments, so that we could delete it.

new
08/12/2017 at 10:32

Same email:

Hello de Blas,

Greetings to you.

In 2005, one Mr. Din de Blas an Emirate Citizen, made a fixed deposit for 132 calendar months, valued at US$8,400,000.00 with my bank. I was his account officer before I rose to the position of Managing Director. The maturity date for this deposit contract was 27th May, 2016.
Sadly Mr. Din de Blas was among the dead victims in the May 27th, 2006 earthquake in Indonesia that left over 4,500 people dead while he was there on business trip. Since the last quarter of 2016 until today, the management of my bank has been finding means to reach him so as to ascertain if he will roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdrawn. When I discovered that this will happen, I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceeds for business. Some directors here have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because, I know that if they become aware that Mr. Din de Blas is dead, they will take the funds for themselves. Therefore, am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund at his death since you have the same last name, so that my bank’s headquarter will pay the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement, I will have to input your details into the bank’s database so it will reflect you as his next of kin.
If you agree with this proposal, I intend for you to retain 50% of the funds while 50% shall be for me. Anticipating your soonest response to my message.

Thanks.
Mr. Suvo Sarkar
(Retail Banking and Wealth Management)
Emirates NBD Bank.

new
08/12/2017 at 06:57

They will just keep creating new accounts until you add the captcha on the sign-up form, and a “Report” button on the user profile.
New user is https://davehakkens.nl/community/members/suvo/

warrior
06/12/2017 at 07:16

@kaizen thanks for reporting! Could you please send me a screenshot of the scam message (just post a reply here)? Thanks a lot in advance and sorry for the inconvenience,
all the best
Flo

warrior
03/12/2017 at 22:37

@anris for the moment please just report it to one of us, until we have found a long-term solution! Thanks!

@klys thanks for the info! The user should be already deleated, right? if so, you can just delete the message, if not please tell us the username!

Thanks,
All the best
Flo

starter
29/11/2017 at 08:02

Hi I’m Andy Short. I am an environmentalist and have lived and worked as a teacher in Sumatra for the past 12 years.

Apologies if this has been covered but I think I have received a scam or fraudulent message via davehakkens.nl – does anyone else receive these? Here it is:
“I am Suvo Sarkar of Emirates NBD bank. I wish to share a business proposal with you, it is in connection with your last name. Please contact me on my email at ([email protected]) so that i will get back to you soonest.”

starter
07/11/2017 at 13:26

There seems to be a spam bot ingress in the community system. The badly generated/translated message is a text-book scam. The notification e-mail I’ve got for the PM also triggered the scam filter on my e-mail. I’m attaching a screenshot of the message. User id is moureenmax22. All changes on that account are from 1 hour ago, give or take when the PM was send.

P.S. I don’t have a sister 😉

Attachments:

dedicated
09/03/2019 at 23:23

I got this spam message.
Also: I tried uploading a picture without a message but get an error saying I need to have a message as well. When I then try to upload the image again and type the message above I get an error saying I’m moving too fast? Let’s see if it works now.

Attachments:

warrior
13/12/2017 at 18:01

@hillhousehannah thanks for reporting, suvo12’s account has already been deleted. 🙂

Viewing 30 replies - 61 through 90 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.