We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

SPREAD IT AROUND

This topic contains 43 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah King 3 years ago.

mattia mattia-io

SPREAD IT AROUND

02/02/2017 at 10:07

Hello People,

Help us spread the project to everyone on the of the planet, from the talented designer to the hidden philanthropist. We can never reach them all with our small team. There are a few simple actions we could all take to make sure the new campaign page reaches as many people as possible.

1. The usual thing. Tweet, share on facebook, post on instagram, email the campaign around or talk to your friends about it.
2. The extra mile. Contact your favourite media outlet, both international and local, to let them know about the campaign. You can reach out your favorite magazines, blogs, newspaper, tv, journalists, bloggers or celebrities and ask them to talk about it. Twitter is usually the preferred option for this but also email or standard contact form could work.

Generally, make sure to use the hashtag and link to the campaign
#PreciousPlastic🍌🍌🍌
https://next.preciousplastic.com/

Here you can find the Contact List

43 replies
5 subscribers
0 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: SPREAD IT AROUND

helper
16/02/2017 at 12:55

Hi!

Guys are you here?

@davehakkens who will go and spread the world using the links what we have collected? I can do it if you want and add access to it. 🙂

@mattia-io could you edit the topic starter comment and insert the links? 🙂

@trisaratops can you a second round on twitter with the new twitter addresses? ;9 😀

starter
16/02/2017 at 19:21

@vasy Yep, done most of them now 😉

helper
20/02/2017 at 15:03

Ahoj!

@davehakkens who will go and spread the world using the links what we have collected? I can do it if you want and pass me a precious plastic mail address to make it look more professional. 😉

@mattia-io could you edit the topic starter comment and insert the links? 😀

@trisaratops can you go on a third round on twitter with the new twitter addresses? 😉 😀 This time i have focused on product designers.

More than one hundred contacts 😀

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hQ5cbFpgEZjIETYnxdRrcfLl6zrgznAxuGLQtPRlWKo/edit#gid=1888459552

warrior
26/02/2017 at 21:52

Hey guys,

Sorry for slow response. I am currently in a trip to Kenya with rather slow connection. Tmw I have some time and will try to edit the post.

Thanks for all the great work!
M

helper
27/02/2017 at 13:25

Nice!

@davehakkens,
@trisaratops 🙂

helper
28/02/2017 at 12:02

Hi,

What is the plan whit this campaign ? Have you someone who translate in french ?

I come from switzerland with some old projets:
monnaie léman
Wattable
Microtri
Trions
wewash

Here, in switzerland, we have watches, chocolate and mountain but also Bank with a lot of money. It will be not hard to found some of them but :
Most of the time, foundation or ONG who give money want to give for local project.
The plan is, we are 5 guys in swiss french part and we want create an association “precious plastic switzerland” whit this statutes we can do something.
Something like, present the project, what we want to do here in our country and what the V3.0 plan pour the global project. The idea will be to give 30% or 50% of the money for the global project.

I need a Business plan for the général campaign and goal. An executiv summary will be great.

Here you can found a list of pages facebook we used it for a campaign microtri.
Is it in french sorry but you found a lot of pages about environnemental plastic and ocean.
List facebook environnemental plastic

helper
28/02/2017 at 23:09

@geat i have started an other topic about thaat thanks for the insiration, if you have any suggesions please take it here:

http://onearmy.world/community/forums/topic/charity-buy-and-send-a-machine-for-somebody/

@davehakkens @mattia-io @trisaratops !

What kind of groups are our next target? We need more business oriented people, or we need coding guys? Or we need more machine builders?

Please tell me how can i help, i can’t fly to Netherland now, but i have 30 min free time per day to work for the projekt.

helper
03/03/2017 at 02:44

Thanks @vasy for your answer.

i understand the plan but i need an executive summary with the budget for the global project and i ask if it exists…

i’ll wait for the answer of @davehakkens and if necessary i go up in Netherland.

Cheers

starter
04/03/2017 at 15:02

Hello everyone!

I thought about targeting local as well as national newspapers in Sweden. Where can I find PR pictures for the project and do I have the rights to share these.

Sincerely
Oliver

warrior
04/03/2017 at 17:02

@playhost download the package you’ll find everything you need or from here

and yes you can

helper
09/03/2017 at 18:47

@xxxolivierxxx What do you think? Should i collect some business school contacts to encourage them to make better business plans and marketing strategies for us?

@mattia-io, @trisaratops, @davehakkens what do think about the next PR round? we have more than 100 contacts

Contact lists

shall we go further?

in which area should i dig into?

please guys i wanna help but i need feedback and direction 🙂

helper
04/07/2017 at 04:28

Was just reading up on the Press Release document, @mattia-io I do like this original version. The only thing that should be clarified is the “free” part.

At Precious Plastic we are trying to boost plastic recycling worldwide.
Our bottom up approach aims to bring our four open source machines in the hands of everyone, for free.

I do understand that the designs and collective knowledge is free. Someone from outside this community would want the term clarified. As much as the campaign is free, but getting machines into the hands of people is most importantly, not. I think it should be recognized as a “low cost DIY design build” instead of saying “it’s free”.

starter
08/11/2017 at 02:26

Hi – I was watching the videos with my sons who said this would be something great for Scouts and Guides. I have some contacts in the UK Guide and Scout associations. I will contact them this week, however, I think they would only be able to get involved once a workspace is complete in their locality. But I will get onto it.

Viewing 13 replies - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪