We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Started making the Extruder

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Artem 4 days ago.

Rajan rajan

Started making the Extruder

24/09/2018 at 11:47

Hi friends i have just now made an extruder with the help of the blueprints and thank you Dave for sharing the details clearly.
I have just now completed with what are the material i have got with my place and i checked the running of the machine and it’s good. I have an idea of making beams and with that i can do some small things. i will update after i finish my first step . Thank you all and have a good day.

Attachments:
19 replies
3 subscribers
1 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
helper
24/09/2018 at 15:06

Hello Rajan

Your Extrusion Looking Sturdy & Powerful. Keep It Up

starter
24/09/2018 at 15:23

Great work. I´m still waiting for my shredder… 🙂

starter
24/09/2018 at 15:38

Thank you for your reply and please share what you have done in recycling. If you have any new concept or ideas please share.

Good day .

Rajan.

warrior
24/09/2018 at 20:08

@rajan machine looks amazing

starter
28/09/2018 at 09:59

Hi Guys good day. I wish to show you my very first product made from my Extruder.

Hope you guys like it and i am working on making some interesting products too.

Thank you and have a look.

Rajan.

Attachments:
warrior
28/09/2018 at 13:13

VERY NICE stool there !! keep it up ! (what type of plastic did u use ? PP or HDPE ?)

starter
28/09/2018 at 13:20

Hi Imuh nice to meet you and thank you for your wishes. Yes i used only the PP waste .

Thank you. Good day.

new
29/09/2018 at 09:07

Looks good Rajan, Is this strong enough for structural elements such as childrens play furniture

starter
29/09/2018 at 13:19

Awesome. Please share more info about how you attached each peice together and is it strong?

starter
01/10/2018 at 10:28

Hello friends,
Good day . I have just now started creating some products and  i hope the number of products with different shapes will come soon .

I feel its strong enough for making children furniture and similar things.

i’m still trying to make some new things for common usage like lader, pallet –  used in the industries, stools , shelves etc…. These are my ideas.

If anyone suggest some different ideas please share and it’s most welcome.

Looking forward to hear from you all guys.

Good day.

starter
05/10/2018 at 17:16

hey Rajan. what is your screw size; diameter and length. And, can it extrude a 4″ by 4″ beam? I’m in the process of building one, and main main products are going to be fencing posts.
T.I.A

starter
08/10/2018 at 08:58

Hi Jwase,
Good day. Thank you for your reply with some question.
My screw ID is 27mm and the Length is 530 mm ( total screw area ).
I have not tried for 4” circular or rounded beam but square and rectangular beam i have made.

Thank you and have a nice day.

starter
09/10/2018 at 13:55

Hi Friends,
Good day. I’m glad to introduce my second product made out of the extruder by using PP waste .

Please have a look and send your feedback regarding this.

Hope you all like it.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

starter
09/10/2018 at 13:57

Hi Friends,

Good day. I’m glad to introduce my second product made out of the Extruder by using PP waste .

Please have a look and send your feedback regarding this.

Hope you all like it.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

Attachments:
new
09/10/2018 at 14:03

Super Awesome Rajan 🙂

helper
09/10/2018 at 15:03

@rajan

Hi, could you take several photos. I am interested in how you joint nozzle with pipe. Do you use welding or just nuts&screws?
Also do you heat up pipe during extrusion process (some guys use such technics).

Tnx in advance!

starter
09/10/2018 at 22:41

Hi,

Ranjan. Great Product. That means we can make, table and chair set also.
I am sorry not so familiar with terms, What is ‘PP’? Please clarify?
Also, I can see the shredder you have made, how do we give shape to the product?

Thank you

starter
10/10/2018 at 09:32

Hello Friends,
Thank you for your feedback and comments and yes i used nails , nuts and screws to join and make the product. Yes i am using the heat process only during extrusion.

Thanks once again and have a nice day.

helper
12/10/2018 at 11:08

@rajan

With what materials do you have successful experiments (I mean good quallity beams)?

Could you share temperature regimes you used for HDPE, PP, PS (may be you tried  PLA, etc)?
What type of plastic is easier to remove from tube after extrussion?
Do you use any piece of wood inside the tube during extrussion process to make preasure inside tube – to make you product more smooth?

Also I am interesting about you screew (do you used screew with compression)?
And what speed of screew do you set during extrusion process?

Tnx.

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.