We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Step #2 – Finding a piece of land

This topic contains 100 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Purner 2 days ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Step #2 – Finding a piece of land

20/05/2018 at 15:07

Hey!

Before we go in details about a piece of land, make sure to watch the step #1 video on projectkamp.com and read this post here.

This topic is to discuss options to find a piece of land, i’m sure there are many places available but hard to find them all from a laptop in the Netherlands. This this topic is to share ideas, sites, listings, pictures of land that is available. You might even have a friend that has a piece available.

Specially in early stage we are quite easy, never bought a piece of land so would like to explore options. A few (flexible) guidelines though.
– Netherlands would be cool, otherwise or Europe.
– Close to an airport or train station (max 1,5 hour)
– Enough surrounding green land around it.
– River in it would be sick! Otherwise we will digg a lake 😀
– Possible to live there with multiple people
– Max €80K, i guess…

Hopefully you guys are able to help out! The person that finds the land gets its own statue with name on the land. Eternal Project Kamp fame ✌️

Attachments:
100 replies
39 subscribers
8 saved
26 likes
sort on most likes
new
08/09/2018 at 05:41

Hi, Just been looking around @ finn.no for properties in Norway. There are a lot of big and cheap properties in Norway. Found a lot of different ones.

1 073 000 m² for 30 000 EUR:
https://www.finn.no/realestate/businesssale/ad.html?finnkode=128563879

starter
10/09/2018 at 22:45

Hi. Super good idea. Just bough a pice of land with two houses and 20000m2 of land in Sweden for 15000 euro. It’s super cheep and in the middle of the forest with river and a big lake nearby. 3h by train from Stockholm. Bough in June and planning to do the same thing as you are planing to do. Small houses all over for living and workshops. Big house with shared bathrooms and kitchen. And a big workshop of course. I’m starting the project in october. Pm me if you want some tip. (Buy a backhoe loader the first thing you do, helps a lot to plan the land and you can always sell it later)Greger

Attachments:
new
11/09/2018 at 15:37

Portugal would be great! We have a lot of small “abandoned” villages, good weather, nice people. Almost every family have some land not being used (with houses or not), and, since we are also a small country, everything is near everythig.

Check for instance places near “Serra de Montejunto”, I have contacts there if you like… There are even water/windmills! We have also nice renewable energy projects going on, like coopernico.org.

This project is the dream of everyone who is a conscious person 🙂

starter
11/09/2018 at 17:29

Hey Dave,
Corinne speaking,
I wrote you about lands in Colombia, and this is still valid if you wish.

If you wish to stay in Europe, I just remembered talking with my folks, that my parents have a bunch of big lands in and around the village of Carnide, near Pombal, between Porto and Lisbon, in Portugal then.
They cost truely nothing, we do not use them, we just are obligated to clean them in order to avoid fires.
So if you are interested, please contact me and it will be a pleasure to send you the details.

Good luck chosing!

new
17/09/2018 at 16:52

привет, Дэйв! Вы ищете лагерь в России? Возле Байкала? Здесь есть замечательное место для лагеря, много пластикового мусора для переработки и чистейшее озеро Байкал. Прошу вас как можно скорее ответить мне!

Attachments:
new
17/09/2018 at 17:03

Здесь находится множество незадействованных заводов, Зимы холодные и снежные очень красиво. Звезды видно очень хорошо. Место плодородное и требует помощи! Прошу вас скорее прочитать это сообщение. рядом находятся небольшие горы, воздух свежий. Прошу вас, умоляю. Помогите спасти нашу природу.

starter
19/09/2018 at 14:42

@javierrivera I also had the idea to create a new land in the ocean from recycling plastic trash, but it isn´t as easy as it seems. Every centimeter of ocean (near coasts) is part of a country and it means that you always have to ask the government/authorities for allowance. Especially in Europe it is a problem, because they (their laws) can´t handle a project that might grow with time…

starter
19/09/2018 at 14:49

@aukrbsv Мне нравится этот пейзаж в России. Хотя мой русский уже не так хорош, я хотел бы посетить его, как только лагерь будет размещен в России.

starter
19/09/2018 at 15:26

@rayvenseyer  I would like to set up an workspace at the Philippines as well. But my idea was a land on the island Cebu (maybe not too far away from Cebu City), because there are very big waste deposal sites with lots of unused plastic trash.
What is your plan? Do you want to set up a project on your own?

starter
19/09/2018 at 15:32

@davehakkens I would like to suggest Austria as headquarter for your Kamp, but I guess land here is maybe too expensive for your project. For 80K you just may get around 5000sqm in an area which is far away from an airport or train station. Governmental restrictions and laws are as well a problem, because if you buy land (a forest for example) you are not automatically allowed to build a house. I guess there are lots of countries with laws which are easier to handle… 🙁

Viewing 10 replies - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.