We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

The big ELECTRONICS topic

This topic contains 62 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Ole Martin 1 month ago.

Jerry de Vos jerzeek

The big ELECTRONICS topic

15/07/2017 at 22:15

Hi Guys,

I’ve been around now for a couple of months and I see a lot of the same questions related to electronics.
In this topic I would like to answer some of these questions.
In general its not complicated to assemble the electronics, just always be careful and don’t to stupid things 😊

The awnsers to the following questions will be in the replys down
– How much energy do the machines consume?
– Schematics for all the machines
– What parts do you need, and where do you buy them
– Tips and tricks
– decapping thermocouple
– PID
– wago connectors
– electronics of others

feel free to ask questions or suggestions for things i forgot πŸ™‚

62 replies
16 subscribers
14 saved
10 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
12/08/2019 at 12:31

@dirkvanvroeger made a cool topic about auto reversing a shredder
https://davehakkens.nl/community/forums/topic/v4-shredder-arduino-code/

starter
13/08/2019 at 07:14

The situation is this: one of the controllers works fine with any of the other components, while the other one heat up the bands way too fast (undependant of wich SSR or heatband i use.) When i checked how many amps each of the controllers drew, they both showed 0,75A when the SSR was active, wich makes this whole problem a headache.

The controller that overshoots have all the connection screws on the back, while the one that works only have the essentials. I have a feeling they are not the same type even tho they both are the REX-C100. But if this is the case, i find it really weird that it would make such a big difference.

EDIT: After checking the packaging for the controllers i see that one is ranged from 0-400c and the other one 0-999c. maybe this is the whole problem?
I ordererd the exact same controller in a quanity of 2 so they must have sent the wrong controller.

Viewing 2 replies - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing πŸ’ͺ