We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

The Phonebloks App

Tibor_Brink tibor_brink

The Phonebloks App

03/04/2014 at 15:54

I think it be a good idea to launch an App for this idea pretty soon, I might also suggest a app design challenge to get some good idea’s going. By making an App you can keep the forum more active when people got the app on their phone, you can also share news on the app and answer the top 5 questions of the day/week/month. Just some idea’sI’ve made a small design for the App, on how the front page of the forum might look like.

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: The Phonebloks App

03/04/2014 at 16:13

i think this would be great but we are to early in development to produce one. i myslef would like an app store but there are more other important things to worry about

03/04/2014 at 16:19

zachmcd09 wrote: i think this would be great but we are to early in development to produce one. i myslef would like an app store but there are more other important things to worry about I think an App for the forum might come in hand, I myself travel 2 hours each day, and while sitting in the train I’d like to browse the forum of PhoneBloks, however running the forum in safari is a pain in the ass, so I thought, why not make an App for it? 🙂

03/04/2014 at 16:21

i believe it is certainly a great thing to make but just its to early to develop one

03/04/2014 at 17:22

Tibor_Brink wrote: I think it be a good idea to launch an App for this idea pretty soon, I might also suggest a app design challenge to get some good idea’s going. By making an App you can keep the forum more active when people got the app on their phone, you can also share news on the app and answer the top 5 questions of the day/week/month. Just some idea’sI’ve made a small design for the App, on how the front page of the forum might look like. Great idea! I’ve been thinking about creating an app for the forum the past week and I’m glad that others also wants this send me a pm if you need som help with thisKeep up the good work

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪