Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

Tioman Green & Up-Cycle Shelter (TUCS)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hisham Ayub 1 week ago.

Hisham Ayub tcts

Tioman Green & Up-Cycle Shelter (TUCS)

09/08/2017 at 08:06

Im based at Tioman Island Malaysia Pahang.

Basically now day I’m running Small B&B and also watersport centre.

Since year 2010 i have start community program for islanders with along campaign and awareness of recycle program.

After 6 year with some small project i has complete :-

Coral Reef Replantation – using Glass Bottle
Recycle Bin Project – Gave away to local business outlet and collecting plastic bottles and Glass.
Yearly Beach Clean Up – With local kids and NGO
Can Crusher Project – Gave away to local business outlet
Green Paddling Program –

So by this year I’m looking to create Tioman Green & Up-Cycle Shelter which is to recycle and up cycle all waste specially plastic and Glass around Tioman Island.

The project has done by you guys are really interesting and make me more excited to made this project happen.

I have area , machine and etc.. Only need guidance and help from anybody here to make this project happen.

The idea to use the recycle plastic to made souvenir or etc…

Not only just build up the Green House , I’m also planning to make this project are continues for spread the awareness to local and also place to open for any volunteer that want to experience my island beauty and the same time involved in this program.

Maybe can get your Dave here in Tioman Island for help setting up with us its better..

All islanders will be happy for this , due to every year we have too received drift plastic bottle form china at Our Island.

The island going to reach low season on november till february so is the best time to start the project which is my self can provided the accommodation and meals for the team 🙂

My daily lifestyle can been seen at my Facebook page :

TIOMAN CABANA

Or Instagram

TIOMAN CABANA

Hope to hear some respond from all of you guys 🙂

Selamat

Sham

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Folks that were just here

Profile picture of Christian
    Profile picture of Ezequiel Rolla
    Profile picture of Michael
    Profile picture of Sergio Olivares
    Profile picture of mattia
    Profile picture of Radovan Kramár
    Profile picture of Dave Hakkens
    Profile picture of Connor
    Profile picture of Carl F.
    Profile picture of LaFabricaMS
  • Newest posts