We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

TORONTO HMU

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Eric Jon Oler 3 weeks ago.

Diane García dianegarcia000

TORONTO HMU

24/01/2018 at 18:13

looking to start a community in toronto, who’s in?

10 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: TORONTO HMU

new
27/02/2018 at 02:33

Hello Diane,

I would be interested in this. I just came across this site today and am so excited about it. Do you have a machine already? What are you interested in making? What part of the city are you in?

Chat soon,

Tara

new
24/03/2018 at 22:34

Hi, I’m In! I am also interested in joining forces with someone in Toronto. What level of development are you at? How and where do we connect?

starter
26/03/2018 at 02:22

I’m in. I have the shredder almost complete. Had to finish another project and now it is time to get back to it

starter
28/03/2018 at 07:06

I have built all the machines in India.. very soon I will be immigrating to Toronto (Canada) .. let work together.. I am looking forward for your kind Cooporation

new
02/04/2018 at 22:02

Hello everyone!

I’m interested in this as well. How do I go about connecting with you guys?

new
06/04/2018 at 05:54

Hi everyone!

I would love to join!

I am an orthotist(a person who makes custom braces).
I am generally good with my hands, and I make a lot of plastic products at work, so I’m familiar with working with plastics.
And at my work we get a lot of plastic waste so I always wanted to do something about it.

Hope we can make something happen! 🙂

new
17/04/2018 at 20:28

I’m in. Let me know if there is a group order, I’ll come pick up in Toronto. I’m just a hour north in Newmarket

starter
20/04/2018 at 20:56

Licensed machinist with a diploma in electronics and his own machine shop. I live 2 hours west, in London , Ontario. Let me know if I can help. I have some great concerns of anyone building the machine I saw in the video as, as far as I can see, it is void of safety features. I can help with that also.

new
28/06/2018 at 21:01

I’m in! Handy, experienced at outreach + communications.

helper
28/06/2018 at 23:08

I’d love to be involved!! I live out in Kitchener, and don’t have any machines, but I do have many skills and could help with design or marketing or whatever….idk, I’m just super excited to be involved!!  @aharasymiw sent me this nifty link:  https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlasticCANADA/

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.