We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Translation

Kindred kindred

Translation

29/05/2014 at 17:25

Dear Phonebloks,I have recently came up with an idea that could brighten the interest from foreign companies and/or users in this project. Currently, everything is written in English and as Phonebloks is getting more popular by the day, I think the website should be translated into more languages, like Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Italian, French, German and Dutch. There are some ambitious companies which do not control the English language very well, while they’re geniuses in, for example, programming.

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on date

In reply to: Translation

new
11/07/2014 at 02:04

Yes but then people can get informations from the website even if they can’t understand English…

In reply to: Translation

03/07/2014 at 14:19

It’s good, but conversations/discussions will be still in English, cause most of people understand it. Even if site will be translated, we’ll need to create a new community for each new language. People can make such communities by themselves, I think. Common information on this site is easy to understand. And check this thread https://community.phonebloks.com/forum/view_topic/7/1460/Marketing-Promotion/Translation-Team

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪