We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

True Beginner Here, Reaching Out

Mitch m-lyons24

True Beginner Here, Reaching Out

09/06/2019 at 20:30

Heyo to All!
My name’s Mitch. I have worked in the restaurant industry about half my life and I am over it. I was to collect the thousands of pounds of wasted materials tossed away from this industry to create reusable products. A hammer is the extent of my toolbox and am wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of basic tools needed to start this project. Any feedback is truly appreciated. Also, if anyone is in the Detroit, Michigan, united states area that would like to collaborate I’m all ears. Discussion is a wonderful experience and I love sharing that with all, even those who don’t vibe 100% of the time. Cheers!

2 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
2 likes
sort on date
starter
10/06/2019 at 18:11

Heyo Donald!

Thank you for that information! That does help. I will continue to reach out to others in my area. I have messaged 2 individuals near me. The forum is wonderful! I have looked over many topics. I have watched all the videos. The manual is helping tremendously as well.
I also wanted to thank precious plastic’s for creating this beautiful business. This is a fantastic opportunity I will share with as many as possible. I will continue to reach out and update progress here. Thanks again, Donald!

warrior
10/06/2019 at 07:20

Hi Mitch,

Have you checked the map to see if anybody is near you?

I can also recommend the topic Precious Plastic Sartrouville as it is basically a tutorial on how to start recycling plastic. First get to know the materials, then maybe start thinking about machines.
There is a lot more information on the forums, so just start browsing, and you’ll find your way!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪