We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

T.V Commercials

superboyk superboyk

T.V Commercials

08/11/2014 at 12:47

As far as i know most of the people i have met does not know about this idea so as for more un”technological” people the best way to promote this will be T.V commercial

7 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: T.V Commercials

starter
15/11/2014 at 06:03

I’m sure a lot more people than you think know about it :)but at some point in time I’m not sure when but phonebloks will be advertised everywhere!

29/01/2015 at 16:30

people no need to worry about promotion phonebloks is already famous,only thing now is to launch and wait for the reviews.WAITING for LAUNCHing date

starter
30/01/2015 at 18:57

I don’t know if u guys know but phonebloks its just a community where u can put ur ideas, because the phone that is going to come out is Project Ara from google, that is being experimented in Porto Rico, right now, if im not wrong, and we will see if it goes well, then they will be able to turn the project Ara phone into an ad for TV, just then, now is too risky, because the phone can be a total disappointment, i doubt but there is a chance it is not still great for the consumers

new
20/11/2015 at 01:49

Instead of having a commercial , why not just star on tv shows.Like on the news or go on shark tank because most of the stuff on shark tank suddenly becomes famous after airing on tv.Or go for the money.

helper
02/12/2015 at 17:45

We’d love to do more market stuff, but we haven’t got the money or time. If you’d like for the word of Phonebloks to be spread, then go spread it. You are Phonebloks!

new
04/11/2017 at 23:08

Block after block by Matt and Kim should absolutely be the song in whatever commercial comes about.

new
04/11/2017 at 23:21

Block after block by Matt and Kim should absolutely be the song in whatever commercial comes about. I just think this bloc idea is still one that resonates perfectly with the ever-changing demands. The possibility to fix it like gramps did and to be able to update it like you can ( latest generation) instead of just throwing something that really isn’t broken ( just has a screw loose). Albeit the technology may still need to catch up with this idea of a broken up and rearanged base board. But if perfected on the actual execution seems a game changer. But this seems only a dreamers site since its been going for at least three yrs? Now…..hmm

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪