We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Upload Errors: File exceeds allowed file size

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mathias rønne 1 year ago.

Mathias rønne anris

Upload Errors: File exceeds allowed file size

03/12/2017 at 11:00

Hi so i got some questions about this error that has accoured on my topic:

Sanding HDPE

I would love to know if everyone can see this error? Or if it is only the owner of the topic?
And is it possible to remove the error, as i see no delete button for the error-picture – only for the right picture on top

I hope that someone may help me out 🙂

Attachments:
7 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
helper
03/12/2017 at 11:42

Heey anris, I can see the picture perfectly at the bottom of the first post! So maybe it’s just an error for the owner?

dedicated
03/12/2017 at 12:06

Hey thank you @susanne0570
I had just been wondering for a long time, but if you cant see the same error-message that i posted in the picture, everything should be fine! 🙂

warrior
03/12/2017 at 13:49

Here is a screenshot of what I see:

Attachments:
warrior
03/12/2017 at 13:51

There is a [delete] at the very bottom left of the picture, but not sure if that’s actually part of the picture?

warrior
03/12/2017 at 13:52

Also what about viewing it when you’re not logged in? Does it look the same?

dedicated
03/12/2017 at 15:36

Thanks a lot @andyn !

Tried watching the post without being logged on. And the error message was nowhere to be seen.

The [delete] you can see is just related to the proper immage that were supposed to be there, so be clicking it the top pickture will just be gone.

I must conclude that the error is only visible to the owner of the post or comment where a large pickture or file has been uploaded 😁👍

dedicated
03/12/2017 at 15:38

Thanks for all the fast responses

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.