We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Visiting Central Europe in August 💼

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jegor 2 years ago.

Jegor jegor-m

Visiting Central Europe in August 💼

28/06/2018 at 22:45

Hey guys,
I’ll be somewhere around Munich roughly on the 18-19th of August. Could meet some of you there or in nearby cities (countries) ?!

The plan is to visit:
Kunststoffschmiede in Dresden ( @carlf )
Precious Plastic Vienna ( @flo-2 )
Umelohmotne (unfortunately not this time)
Fair Cycle Lab ( @soeren ) in Klagenfurt (unfortunately not this time)
Munich Maker Lab
@katharinaelleke in München
Precious Plastic France in Paris ( @imuh )
may be someone in Belgium, but these guys don’t reply 🙁
Precious Plastic Den Haag

As I have an open schedule, I could definitely meet some of you and hopefully be useful in sharing my personal and our PP Estonia workshop related experience.
If you have any offers / question / music requests – shoot me a message or write a comment below.

8 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
3 likes
sort on most likes
helper
30/06/2018 at 09:02

Take some good stuff with you from your workspace;) we can trade with #piranhaclamps :)))

peace
carl

warrior
18/07/2018 at 09:35

@jacteh, @severin, @dmte, @katharinaelleke,
Not to spam in your Munich Workshop topic, I summon you here just to say that I’ll be visiting Munich 15-19th of Aug. If you will have some time free and would like to hang out – give me a shout.

starter
23/07/2018 at 10:20

hi @jegor-m,

I’ll be in Munich for the time period you mentioned. So it would be great if you  visit us at Munich Maker Lab (https://munichmakerlab.de/). On Thursday evenings we have an open meetup day, and many members are around ; but if another time works better for you it’s also no problem to make that happen.

What about you @severin? Are you around in August?

starter
08/08/2018 at 12:24

Hey Jegor!

How are you traveling?

Me, my girlfriend Helena and our friend Lisanna are are driving to central Europe in August (~20th). Would gladly help with transport. We have an open seat.
Overall we’re planning to visit Eindhoven and other PP centers, would be great to join forces!

Lets chat!

warrior
17/08/2018 at 11:46

@dmte  @severin – thanks guys for showing the Munich Maker Lab
@boriginal – Lets chat for sure!

My plan is to be in Paris from 20-21st Aug, then a day of travelling and 23-28th in Delft, NL, but will travel around (to Eindhoven and Den Haag)

@dbougas – here, this topic

dedicated
17/08/2018 at 12:01

Arghhh … Not being active on the forum .. And you lost the news. 😁 Next time for sure…
Where do you plan to stay in Paris?
@jegor-m
Bye
Dimitri

dedicated
17/08/2018 at 12:01

If needed I could ask some friends
Dimitri

warrior
17/08/2018 at 12:05

@dbougas,
I’m staying at @imuh ‘s place, but thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪