Washing / cleaning plastics
I’m just curious how people here are washing/cleaning the plastics :
– before or after sorting
– before or after shredding
– just rinse it off with water?
– do it the bathtub way with water (and a cleaning agent)?
– cut pet bottles in half to wash them?
– I even know someone who throws a laundrybag filled with bottlecaps in the washing machine (seems to be an expensive process to me)
when starting from an already collected supply of plastics : at first thought I would rinse out most plastics in an overflow tub, probably cut plastic bottles in 2
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.