We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

We are gaining momentum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nammyxo 6 years ago.

MrSpark mrspark

We are gaining momentum

08/07/2014 at 10:06

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
helper
08/07/2014 at 16:57

That vid has been around for a while. But, we love it!

08/07/2014 at 18:26

modern processor power doubles itself every 1.5-3 years nowadays, some of the issues that he brought up like the phones size shouldnt be too much of a problem as technology allows us to keep creating smaller, stronger and cheaper components. Maybe his arguement was valid in 2013 but i dont know if it still is… 🙂

new
08/07/2014 at 20:08

I believe somewhere in the future, everybody will be having only 1 device for everything.The difference will be the docking location which either will be for home TV’s (thats without any type of dlna/all share/etc. services), job’s for monitor/s keyboard/etc.That and using a service like bberry for personnal/business and with decent power Under the Hood, there is no more need to have a computer at home AND at job.Already there is a challange for business with the BYOD.Put in there a modular phone where you can upgrade selected component… future is here.

10/07/2014 at 13:27

argh226 wrote: I believe somewhere in the future, everybody will be having only 1 device for everything.The difference will be the docking location which either will be for home TV’s (thats without any type of dlna/all share/etc. services), job’s for monitor/s keyboard/etc.That and using a service like bberry for personnal/business and with decent power Under the Hood, there is no more need to have a computer at home AND at job.Already there is a challange for business with the BYOD.Put in there a modular phone where you can upgrade selected component… future is here. 1 device for everything is the concept behind google glass i believe

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪