We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Website improvement or maybe even an app?

Luke_R_J luke_r_j

Website improvement or maybe even an app?

04/10/2014 at 11:54

As you can see on the pictures attached, this is what I see while on the Phonebloks website on the browser on my mobile device. It is a little awkward to use, is there any way to improve the website for mobile platform or possibly develop an app?

7 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
04/10/2014 at 15:27

Agree…. This is to PhoneBloks you should put the website on GitHub so people can make Pull-Requests to improve the website

04/10/2014 at 21:50

optrusty wrote: Agree…. This is to PhoneBloks you should put the website on GitHub so people can make Pull-Requests to improve the website I’m pretty sure that the website is run by a separate company that is called CMNTY (name at the bottom of every page). So GitHub wouldn’t really be appropriate.Only thing to do is to make the issue known to the Phonebloks team and they can talk to the website provider.

05/10/2014 at 13:45

I have sent them an email regarding this problem encountered on the mobile platform.

helper
06/10/2014 at 11:24

We’ve gotten your email. We’ll look into it. Konnaz is right in that, that part of the site is really not from us.

08/10/2014 at 21:55

Thank you, I understand.

starter
06/01/2015 at 06:49

yeah it is unfortunate about the mobile site, but it is great for a free platform!

starter
31/01/2015 at 16:25

I really need it, since The website is still not working correctly in my phone

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪