We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Western Australia Collaborative sharing

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Douglas Scott 4 months ago.

Douglas Scott remidawa

Western Australia Collaborative sharing

25/09/2018 at 09:39

Hello Precious Plastic People

On our Plastic journey we are discovering other like minded people on a similar path.We would like to share our journey and experiences.

We are creating 2 Precious Plastic Community Hubs with Shredder and Extrusion machines. We now are finding out there are economies of scale to be achieved by banding together access resources.

REmida would like to offer a point of contact / forum in Western Australia.

If you are keen send a message and we can set up a meeting for a collaborative sharing.

Regards,

Dougie Scott
Project Team Member
Precious Plastics RE Invention Hubs
<b>REmida </b><b>The Creative Reuse Center
</b><b>1 Prospect Place WEST PERTH   WA   6003
</b><b>E: [email protected]  P:  9227 5576  M: 0414 997 002
</b><b><i>Opening Hours </i></b><b><i>Tuesday 9:00 – 5:00  Wednesday 9:00 – 5:00 Thursday 9:00 – 5:00   Friday 9::00 – 1:00   Saturday 9:00 – 1:00 </i></b>

4 replies
3 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
new
17/11/2018 at 12:50

Hi! How are you?
I’m from Argentina but I’m going to spend a time in Australia with a work and holiday visa, my first idea is to be there for just 5 months since this december but it could be a year. I’m chemical engineer and although I’m going with the idea to work in any place that can take me I’d like to help you, for free in my free times, if you want, like and have ideas to share with me and teach me. It would be amazing for me.
Thank you so much! 😊

starter
20/11/2018 at 08:20

Hello Vanina,

Thanks for your interest in our project.

We would love for you to come and visit so we can share the project.

We have nearly completed Phase 1, the Shredder machine.

We are running the project with REmida Perth. Have a look at our web site remidawa.com. It has our all our details. My email address is [email protected].

Look forward to meeting up.

Regards,

Dougie Scott
Jellyfish Plastics
REmidaWA

new
27/04/2019 at 04:57

Hi,
I’m thinking of building a shredder and learning more on how we might be able to cut down on plastic waste. How is your project going along @remidawa?

Cheers 🤙🏼

starter
30/04/2019 at 04:42

Morning Scott,

We are in talks with 2 community groups at present. Armadale and Victoria Park who we are providing Granulators to under the Grant we received.

We have our prototype Granulator running and are in the process of having it safety certified.

Our Second Granulator is being built by More Than 10 Cents in Darwin.

We would be very happy to share our information and experiences with you.

I am available for a chat on Tuesdays or Thursdays 0414 997 002

Regards,

Dougie Scott
Team Member
Jellyfish Plastics
https://www.jellyfishplastics.com/

Attachments:
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪