We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

What to do with waste (non-recyclable plastic)?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jose Rivolta 1 year ago.

Jose Rivolta caymans

What to do with waste (non-recyclable plastic)?

24/01/2018 at 09:25

Hi everyone!

Once again, I am here to ask for your knowledge, hoping this will be not only helpful for me, but for others. What I would like to know is what can be done with non-recyclable plastics… Please let me explain with more details:

In any massive recycling campaign, for sure there will be a lot of non-reciclable plastic, and may be there is no way to stop if from coming, so what to do with it?

– You CAN’T keep it (because it takes space).
– You CAN’T recycle it (maybe you can do something with it, but hypothetically there’s a premiss: not to work with it).
– You CAN’T throw it (because it’s waste).

Then, these are some of my questions:
– What to do with waste?
– Are there any potencial buyers of this type of plastics? (companies that DO work with them).
– Can I wash and shredd it? (since there’s no quemical activity [only mechanical], I think there will be no danger to work with it).
– If washed and shredded (but not pelletized), can be now selled? Are there any potential buyers for this type of plastics?
– Is there any EXTRA application (even if not related to the mentioned above) for these non-recyclable types of plastic?

Thank you all, and I hope you could all understand my ideas/questions (sorry for my english).
Jose

P.S: I’ve already tried to create this topic, but apparently it did not create properly; I hope this is not taken as ‘double posted’.

0 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Folks that were just here

Profile picture of Arie van Duijn
    Profile picture of mohammed aljubairi
    Profile picture of Rishav Kothari
    Profile picture of Andrade
    Profile picture of ppboys
    Profile picture of recycled
    Profile picture of poker online
    Profile picture of Dr. khaled sadeq
    Profile picture of Neel Panchal
    Profile picture of Brandom Garcia
    Profile picture of Dan