We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

When is it going to be released and sold?

shukhratamanov shukhratamanov

23/02/2015 at 19:30

8 replies
4 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on date
starter
27/11/2015 at 12:04

Hey just realized that this is not going to be a phone. Project ara does not have a link to pitch ideas. I wanted to pitch the watchblok. Ara watch to them but no link. So I pitched it here. Will it be seen by project ara? I want to follow my idea to the end.

helper
27/11/2015 at 11:18

Again, are we talking about Google’s Project Ara? From what we understand Google will sell the phone in their own online store. As for functionality, all that is to know is posted on projectara.com.

new
13/11/2015 at 10:40

how will they be sold? will they have retail outlets , or sold through shopping sites like amazon, flipkart, etc?
are they waterproof? and what about dirt proof?
wouldn’t they be extremely delicate?

helper
11/11/2015 at 14:04

Phonebloks is never going to be released. This because we’re a movement, not a manufacturer.
That being said, there are lots of modular mobile phone initiatives out there. And, we support them all.
The phone you all seem to be implying in this thread is Google’s Project Ara. From what we gather you’re all right; we’re looking at a 2016 release (of some sort) and the sum of $50 for the gray phone has been thrown around. Now, the gray phone is just the base, with no modules and no screen.
Read more on phonebloks.com

new
21/09/2015 at 10:49

they say to wait for the 2016’s month of august 🙁 (((
it is always like that, when ppl thnk to avoid wastage, richy-richies make it not happen that way….
bcoz, the thumb rule of marketing(capitalism) is making money by harming the environment = waste folllowed by waste – creates benefits for those capitalists….

new
24/08/2015 at 09:28

there was an amount of 50$. But it s not confirmed yet.

new
21/08/2015 at 13:30

How much is the phoneblok is going for though?

starter
17/05/2015 at 16:39

released this year. not sure when sold. CAN’T WAIT THOUGH!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪