We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Where can I donate

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  dorjee 1 year ago.

Andrea La Canela andrealacanela

Where can I donate

05/11/2017 at 22:17

For the new year I want to gather friends so we all contribute to buy one of these centers for some place in the world where they have no recycle centers…like Mexico or Africa or India or Indonesia. Im in a conversation with the Precious Plastic Community about it. We raise the money or donate ourselves. I wanna do something!

9 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Where can I donate

new
07/11/2017 at 16:28

Hello, I come from Macedonia, a small european country and I can tell you we’re drowning in garbage..we have the highest air pollution in europe and no full functioning recycle center….there is so much work to be done here and not enough money. If anyone is to help, I’m willing to work together so we can clean up this mess and improve the quality of our lives. Thanks

starter
10/11/2017 at 17:08

hey,

Here a beautifull plastic projet for organic food with homeless people.

have look!

Good afternoon.

helper
17/11/2017 at 08:43

That’s a great and noble idea. Kudos for thinking about that. Perhaps, you might consider Philippines also where you can donate. Good day!

warrior
18/11/2017 at 02:48

Welcome to Precious Plastic @andrealacanela
If you are interested in donating, one option is to become a Precious Plastic Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/davehakkens

starter
18/11/2017 at 20:44

I’m researching via internet projects. The scope of the plastic problem is vast. Where to start?! I’m writing letters to businesses & introducing them to alternative packaging & then writing alternative packaging and introducing them to businesses. Talking to interested store managers is a start. Also getting a team… so far 3 people in my area to work on stuff. I am impressed with this product & starting here:

World first bioplastic solution to growing coffee cup waste

starter
26/11/2017 at 04:16

Hi Brent here in Costa Rica, starting a project here and need help.

starter
10/12/2017 at 02:49

I need to set up an idea with specific parameters. I’m looking thru this site at various conversations to get my head around the scope whats involved in building one of these sites. I see some Costa Rica folks already started on a project. When I get the layout of a plan, then I can go into fundraising. I really want to see plastic getting out of the ocean!

starter
10/12/2017 at 04:18

Check out our Facebook group , Pavones Recycle, hope to see you there and joining in our discussion

new
05/01/2018 at 08:36

hi what do u think about helping us.i am from Nepal.The major problem in my country is pollution weather its solid waste or plastic waste.as precious plastics idea of recycling is great i would like to do it.if you are intrested.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪