We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Where?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Nikola 6 years ago.

benjaminbjork benjaminbjork

Where?

06/12/2013 at 12:12

Will this phone only (for example) be available in the US or will it be a product that you order online? I personally live in Sweden and would very much like to support this.

7 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Where?

helper
06/12/2013 at 12:16

Hi Benjamin! We would like for Phonebloks to be a phone for the whole world, Sweden included! Jag bor ju här själv, så det hade varit gött om den fungerade här.

06/12/2013 at 16:58

With the capabilities of Phoneblok it is a good advantage to use the phone all around the world. Travelling becomes much easier, you don`t have to change phone if you go to the country with another mobile frequency, just change the connection blok.

08/12/2013 at 16:17

please make it available in australia

08/12/2013 at 23:02

I live Qatar which is in the Middle East and I hope that you will be selling it there

09/12/2013 at 00:06

Smith wrote: I live Qatar which is in the Middle East and I hope that you will be selling it there I think the goal is to make it available worldwide, but certain local regulations and restrictions may prevent immediate sales in some regions. If the thing catches on though, i’m sure it will only be a matter of time before the devices are available in all countries.

10/12/2013 at 22:01

if all the different companies get involved it should spread worldwide with the companies hopefully

new
22/12/2013 at 14:21

We hope that Phoneblock will be worldwide, and we belive it will be!BestNikola

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪