We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Who's up for re/upcycling in Munich, Germany?

This topic contains 40 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Severin Schols 1 month ago.

Jacqueline Tehraud jacteh

Who's up for re/upcycling in Munich, Germany?

15/04/2018 at 21:38

Hi everyone!
I just discovered this page and would love to start something here in Munich.
Who lives in Munich and wants to start something??

Best,
Jacqueline

40 replies
6 subscribers
2 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
starter
20/12/2018 at 10:42

Hey Dimitri where are you going in France ? ^^

The Whatsapp group is a super idea so that we can contact us more easily !

I will send you mine by private message.

Tchuss

Yohann

dedicated
24/12/2018 at 16:07

Hallo! Frohe Newton’s day und besinnliche Feiertage 😊🎄

Dimitri
@manoplastic @roli @florapower @hausmeister@yohann @cynori @meeresretter @jcdescy@2nueck2 @jacteh @dbougas @luisakru@michael78
</div>

helper
01/01/2019 at 21:14

Hey all,

first off: Happy new year! Let’s make it a good one 😉

For those who are not still on vacation: We’ll have our first meetup tomorrow night, starting at 6:30pm at MunichMakerLab, Dachauerstr. 112f. If that’s too early for you, no worries, just stop by later.

Everyone else: Enjoy your vacation, and see you around soon 🙂

Cheers,
Severin

helper
12/02/2019 at 19:03

Hi everyone,

quick update: We have our second meetup tomorrow, at Munich Maker Lab again. Our injection molding machine is finally doing its thing, and we’ve done some experiments with PET bottles. More on all of that tomorrow.

There’s also a newsletter now, which you can sign up to here. And we have a booth at Make Munich, so feel free to pass by there on March 2nd + 3rd.

Looking forward to see you at one of those things 😉

Cheers,
Severin

dedicated
28/02/2019 at 22:20

Hi,
Could somebody summup the plan for this week end?
danke schon
Dimitri

@manoplastic @roli @[email protected]@yohann @[email protected] @[email protected] @[email protected] @[email protected]

helper
01/03/2019 at 14:17

Hi @dbougas, hi everyone

We’ll have a booth at Make Munich, number 104 on their map (https://make-munich.de/make-munich-programm-online/). Feel free to pass by. It’ll be mostly me there, @dmte will be supporting here and there, but he’s also part of the Make Munich team. If you want to join me in talking about Precious Plastic for two days, I still have an additional exhibitor ticket  😉

We’ve been making some things in the injection machine and the compression oven over the past week or two, and we’ll be showing that along with some extruded bowls and other things I got on the bazaar. Also talking about plastic a lot, and stuff like that.

Did you see we we’re in the tz newspaper on Wednesday? And we’ll be on TV in BR sometime tonight I think 🎉

See you this weekend hopefully 🙂

Attachments:
helper
17/03/2019 at 22:58

Hey beautiful people!

Next meetup is coming up on Wednesday night, who’s coming?

Make Munich was great, and there’s a bunch of cool stuff going on. We also sent out our latest newsletter last week, so check that out, if you haven’t received it already: https://mailchi.mp/29216e0e3254/precious-plastic-munich-news-in-march

Cheers,
Severin

Attachments:
new
09/05/2019 at 11:40

Hallo Severin,

super Projekt, das ihr da auf die Beine gestellt habt. Ich habe eine eher ungewöhnliche Anfrage. Meine beste Freundin wird im Juni 30. Da sie sich seit längerem für Umweltschutz und plastikfreies Wohnen interessiert und viele Dinge bereits umsetzt und ändert wollte ich ihr einen Art Recycling Workshop schenken, dabei bin ich auf precious plastic und euren workspace gestoßen. kann man sich eure Werkstatt mal ansehen? Ich würde meiner Freundin gerne eine Besichtigung schenken und noch besser wäre es natürlich, wenn wir bei euch selbst etwas gestalten könnten. was meinst du, ist das möglich?

Danke für ne kurze Info!

Viele Grüße

(Kar)Ola

helper
20/05/2019 at 00:16

Hi Karola,

unfortunately, we don’t do workshops at our workspace quite yet. But you are always welcome to visit. We’re still trying to figure out what kind of workshops we can do, I can keep you updated with the progress 🙂

Cheers,
Severin

helper
06/06/2019 at 18:16

Hi everyone,

we’re planning a small Get-Together on Monday, June 10th, 7pm, at the workshop (Munich Maker Lab, Dachauer Str. 112f, 80636 München) to get some things rolling again. David and I have been busy with tons of other things in the last two months, but we’d like to see some progress again, and also have a bit of news to share. We’ll likely do some shredding and play around with the other machines as well, and if the weather isn’t too shaby, we could light the barbecue.Looking forward to seeing some of you 🙂

Cheers
Severin

Viewing 10 replies - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.