We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Why dave hakkens not build and sale the mechine

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ricky Siahaan 2 years ago.

Ricky Siahaan ricky76

Why dave hakkens not build and sale the mechine

19/01/2018 at 03:21

Why not build and sale the mechine unit ? Am interesting for get it.

Attachments:
6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
starter
19/01/2018 at 06:45

Because shipping this machine across the world is not viable.
And you can recycle many things to build them yourself!

starter
19/01/2018 at 08:22

I think that will further help speed up the recycling process. certainly for the not so understand to make recycling machine

warrior
19/01/2018 at 23:26

Hey @ricky76, you’re right, selling the machines would indeed enable even more people to get started sooner!
But as Dave himself (and the team) is more focussed on further developing and improving the machines, techniques and how to make the whole process etc. even more doable for everyone, there is no time for building and selling machines.

That’s why the MAP was created: To find and get in touch with people (Workspaces, Machine builders, Supporters…) close by who can help with building the machines etc.

AND then there’s also the new BAZAR, where you can find and buy many machine parts more easily – and even whole machines (more and more coming!)!

So, have a look around! I hope you’ll find some help to get started 🙂

hero
19/01/2018 at 23:49

@ricky76
As Katharina pointed out, even though Dave does not sell the machines himself, there are tons of other builders around the world who can sell you a shredder and many of them even include international shipping if needed.

Take a look at the Bazar and the Precious Plastic map and I’m sure you will find plenty of options.

For instance, these guys from Bali can get you one built: @preciousplasticbali
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlasticBali/

dedicated
19/01/2018 at 23:50

Hi
The idea to start a business in PP is not only the plastic recycling itself but also all the things around… Machine, assistance, parts, molds, shredded plastic… And most interesting is to share the idea itself and use short distance sourcing.
Did you find cooperation in Indonesia already?
I will be happy to see your first creations…
😀
See you soon on the forum
DiB

starter
21/01/2018 at 11:01

Thanks for all.thanks for info.go green.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪