We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Workspaces in holiday accommodations

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pseudonymous 7 months ago.

Henning henning40waste

Workspaces in holiday accommodations

26/05/2019 at 23:08

Hey guys,
I’m currently creating a platform for accommodations with relation to CleanUps, Re-/Upcycling and other environmental projects.
Does anyone know holiday accommodations where PreciousPlastic workspaces can be used?
Thanks in advance and stay green!
Henning

3 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
27/05/2019 at 06:39

Hi @henning40waste

If there are holiday accommodations where PreciousPlastic workspaces can be used, they should be on the map 
I think however most of them, if they do participate, simply sort their plastic and hand it over to external workspaces (nearby).

As “1 is waste, 1000 a resource” most holiday accommodations would be a rich source of raw material, so it would be well worth starting to work with them.

Just let me know if you need any help with creating your platform!

starter
27/05/2019 at 15:11

Hey Donald,

thank you for your help! I think there is a huge potential for these kind of accommodations. I will search for cleanup events, workspaces and cooperations with quarters, let’s see what happens 🙂

warrior
27/05/2019 at 17:06

And please keep us/me informed of your progress in this topic.

Results can often be copy/pasted to anywhere in the world, but maybe more importantly, by sharing also the mistakes only need to be made once !

Looking forward to hearing more.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪