We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Would want to help build a workspace here in PH!

Louie Marie Reformado louiemarie

Would want to help build a workspace here in PH!

11/02/2018 at 01:24

Hi! I’m Louie from Manila and would like to help build a workspace where we can make products out of plastic! Let’s get it started!

10 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
helper
11/02/2018 at 07:02

Hello @louiemarie,

We are multiple people interested in the project at the moment in Manila.
I might organize our first meetup with the local community in a few weeks (just need to get time to organize it. )

We have a Facebook group to chat around the subject and maybee soon organize meetups.

Feel free to join it and tell us about your skills and how you’re willing to help around the project 😉

Cheers

Malo

starter
11/02/2018 at 09:23

This is great! Thanks for informing me about tha FB group, Malo! I joined already and would love to meet fellow Filipinos who would like to take care of the environment. Hope to hear from you soon!

starter
11/02/2018 at 14:04

I would like to help too but i’m at Cagayan de oro city, Philippines.

starter
12/02/2018 at 03:32

I would like to help too. =) i’m from Bataan.

starter
12/02/2018 at 04:28

Hi everyone! I’m very interested to be part of this. More than willing to drop everything for this project. I asked to join the FB group too. Hope we can get this started here in Manila soonest! 🙂

helper
12/02/2018 at 05:23

Cool great to hear that you’re all very enthusiastic. I’m not filipino but i leave in manila and willing to start it up as well.

@abcdenme
, @jaypablo feel free to join anyway as we might create subgroups based on location to connect with local people you could start with.

starter
12/02/2018 at 06:25

Hello guys!

I just signed up. I also want to build a workspace here in the Philippines but how? I can team up with you if you like. My location’s in Paranaque. Let us make this possible!

new
12/02/2018 at 10:58

Hello guys,

I want to build workspace here in Batangas can anyone tell me how is it possible, trash are problems here in Batangas so if we have workspace here we can help the community at the same time we can help others to have a job.

starter
12/02/2018 at 13:27

Hi @popoy! There are lots of vids here on the website on how to get things started. I think the biggest question is, where to find people who can make these machines. Would you know of anyone from Batangas who can do them? 🙂

hero
12/02/2018 at 22:50

Welcome to Precious Plastic @louiemarie

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪