We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Wroooooooooooong

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jerry de Vos 2 years ago.

Dixon dixon

Wroooooooooooong

19/10/2017 at 21:31

I am having some trouble getting oriented on the new shredder to the files cut. If I am seeing things correctly, I shouldn’t have to take any files from the old shredder design?

However it looks like there are new non laser cut parts, and I am not seeing a new BOM for this design. There is also a file titled ‘bearing space WRRRRRROOOOOONNG’ or something like that. This is making me pretty nervous about sending these files to a laser cutter, since I am going to be using University grant money and don’t want to be getting deprecated parts cut. Can someone clarify where the BOM is and what files need to get sent to be cut?

3 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Wroooooooooooong

warrior
20/10/2017 at 07:49

I believe there is no BOM for the new parts.. the only parts to have changed are the 3mm. The rest of the parts are exactly the same as the V2 shredder. I’m not sure why they included the ‘wroonnnnnggggg’ bearing spacer, but you can easily delete that yourself ^^

warrior
20/10/2017 at 08:07

Also, I will make and upload the files for the hopper design soon – if you’d like to get that cut too

warrior
20/10/2017 at 09:52

@dixon @timslab

Okeeeeey guys, this one is totally on me, there was a bit of choas at the launch with the download kit.

I will upload an improved download kit on sunday! first need to get some things done for the Dutch Design Week.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Wroooooooooooong’ is closed to new replies.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪