Base

Bhuvaneswaran Palrasu

35% of life is over and the rest 65% is about doing what I love

Your love

Web development, Machine building, Product Design, Graphic Design, Promoting, Video Making, Community work, Engineering, Typography, Cooking, Connecting

đź’Ş Dedication

with
152
points
visits