Forum Replies Created
4 days : 28 june / 1 july. I’ll be there this year to meet new projects and workshops 🙂 Inscriptions are opened.
@mc007 in that case, amen — Asturias?
@mc007 I must say that Catalunya is a great place to start this kind of project (same as Galicia), but there are lot of places with good water too, lets say Granada or south face of Gredos (Candeleda, La Vera, etc)
After some research I have selected interesting spanish lands on Idealista, following some filters:
– Spanish land on sale
– Type of land: “developed” category
– Max: 80.000€
– Min: 10.000 m2
1) Teleña, Asturias : 36.000€/10.000m2 — in the mountains near Picos de Europa national park. 30m from beach, 1h30m to two airports (Asturias and Santander). With classic rock buildings. Asturias is north of Spain, meaning more raining but greener.
2) Herbas, Cáceres : 48.000€/22.000m2 — near beautiful mountain area (Gredos). Witch classic rock buildings + own well, irrigation water and a small pond + caravan. But bit far from airport (2h45m to Madrid airport). But relative near Madrid (Spain’s capital)
4) Bembibre, Leon : 75.000€/10.000m2 — 2h to Coruña Airport (Galicia). Near to freeway. It belongs to El Bierzo, really nice area in Leon. two old houses and ships, it was an old farm. Near the river.
* You can extend search by applying also “buildable” type of land, but it may have building limitations.
** I am able to call the owner to ask more questions or get more pics
*** Must say not all airports have International flights
this post whas inspired after checking your “(Don’t) Delete you Facebook account” — 😉
Would be nice to have them on different languages, here in Spain english is not so popular :=)