Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
sort on most likes
24/05/2018 at 13:32

In Ukraine, people from EU and some other country  has 3 months entry without visa. so you can keep re enter. I think also can make some temporary residency and can stay here as long as you  want.

22/05/2018 at 19:43

Hey  Everyone, this is such awesome idea. I can make propose for Ukraine. it’s not in EU so less stupid laws. lands are extremely cheap! Can get land near airport. for 10-20 k $ in some small village like i did… size of the land 10-20 sotka. Let me know if you interested i can give you more details. 🙂


Sotka = 100m2
here some pics i found on land that are for sale

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)